The IndigoCard is a Platinum Mastercard credit card that is available to Mastercard users for a range of perks and services. If you wish to pay your bill online through the official website www.indigocard.com, go to www.indigocard.com.
Due to the three different IndigoCard available, the rates and fees vary. To activate their accounts, approved applicants must pay the annual fee after their application has been reviewed. The creditworthiness of applicants determines which of the three Indigo credit card offers they are eligible for. Despite the similar APRs, annual fees vary from card to card.
IndigoCard Rates and Fees
Indigo Platinum Card Plat-16 is one of the most popular cards. It doesn’t charge an annual fee. Therefore, a good credit score is required for this card. There are two more Indigo Platinum Mastercards available, Plat-17 and Plat-18. They differ only by the annual fee for Plat-17, which is $59 annually. Plat-18 charges $75 for the first year and $99 after that. With the exception of annual fees, all other charges and rates remain the same. The following rate and fee information apply to these cards:
- Purchases are subject to a 24.9% annual percentage rate (APR).
- The Cash Advance APR is 24.9%.
- The minimum interest charge will not be less than $0.50.
- For the first year, the cash advance fee is zero; after that, it is either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater (no more than $100).
- 1% of each foreign transaction in dollars is the Foreign Transaction Fee.
- Fees for late payments can reach $40.
- There is a $40 fee for exceeding the limit.
- Up to $40 is charged for returned payments.
At www.indigocard.com, users can instantly access their IndigoCard accounts. It is easy to sign up and secure for new users to access the official login portal. Users can securely log in and activate their accounts.