IndigoCard is a Platinum Mastercard with the ability to increase above credit limits. Rather than spreading unnecessary cardholder offers and rewards, this credit card offers higher features for users than other credit cards. IndigoCard is the portal to access your Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
The Official IndigoCard Platinum is an exclusive credit card specially designed for cardholders with or without credit scores. Credit card companies often reject cards to issue cards due to these cardholders’ incorrect credit history. Indigo Platinum Mastercard, however, is specifically designed to help those who have been turned down by other brands.
Celtic Bank issues it through a partnership with Genesis FS Card Services. Secondly, this unique card helps consumers with damaged or limited credit get back on track. There is simply no competition when it comes to the quality of the services offered on this portal. IndigoCard Platnium Processing Red is MasterCard. Unlike a debit card, the IndigoCard reports to the very major credit bureaus, plus they get the additional beneficiaries of Mastercard’s fraud protection.
Portal Registration Steps For New Users
To register the IndigoCard, it is necessary to activate the card on the main website www.indigocard.com. The steps required to activate the card on IndigoCard are:
- Visit the official website at www.indigocard.com.
- The login page will appear after clicking the “Login” button.
- After clicking the “Register” button, you will be able to register.
- You will need your social security number, your account number, and your birth date.
- Then click “Next.”
- Enter accurate personal information, including your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Complete the financial information and detail data carefully now.
- Make sure the user number and password you create are unique.
- After clicking “Register,” you will be prompted to register.
- Indigo will now send an email confirmation with the relevant details.
- Verify your new account by following the instructions on the screen.
- Click the “Login” link at the top of the page now.
- To access your account, you will need your username and password.
Login Guide To Access The Portal
After completing the IndigoCard registration, users can log into their account with the access data provided during registration and efficiently use all the services available on the portal. Logging in and using the available services is easy with the following instructions.
Getting access to the account is easy and doesn’t require much effort on the user’s part. IndigoCard provides an extremely straightforward and user-friendly website for registered users at www.indigocard.com.
- First, visit the official IndigoCard login site directly at www.indigocard.com.
- Users must enter the IndigoCard credentials they provided when registering on the official portal.
- Enter all the details correctly, and verify the same.
- It is important to note that if you submit invalid credentials more than three times, you will be locked out for 15 minutes.
After submitting your login details, verify yourself once and click the Login button. The portal database will let you log in if the transferred access data matches what is in the database.
Indigo Card Portal Details
Using IndigoCard Pay, any registered cardholder can manage their finances and take advantage of convenient online discounts. The Indigo Card maintains a fully automated system and has various features and benefits that allow users to monitor under registered cards regularly. To register and activate the card, the user must obtain all the necessary documents. There is no sign-up bonus available to new Indigo Platinum Mastercard holders.
Please note that the cardholder officially confirmed that you are entitled to a cash refund after the first year of payment. Indigo Card login services include benefits such as an Extended Warranty and various discounts. A Mastercard label allows it to be used abroad for travel and purchases.
All official bonuses will be credited to each active account on the official website for Indigo Platinum Mastercard holders. In certain instances, active cardholders can also receive 2% discounts on up to $ 1,000 in restaurant and gas station bills.
For all other customer purchases, an extended refund of 1% will be granted based on the offer list of the portal and the standard set by Indigo. You are eligible to receive a mandatory credit line of $300 once you are approved for an Indigo Card. There are various lower unsecured credit cards with standard limits of between $ 300 and $ 1,000, and this is a modified budget balance.
|Age Criteria||18 or above|
Who Are The Ideal Users Of Indigo Cards?
- You want to build or repair your credit score with a decent credit line.
- The applicants have poor credit histories, and other credit card companies have rejected them.
- A credit card whose application will not affect your credit score is what you seek.
- If you are interested in showing some personality with various designs of the card.
- There is no need for a secured credit card, or you cannot pay a deposit.
- If you are interested in a credit-building tool accepted around the world, like Mastercard.
ELigibility Requirements You Have To Meet To Access The Portal
In addition to offering pre-qualification for the Indigo card without requiring a credit score, the card also offers cash back rewards for every dollar spent. ChaThe challenges you face while applying for credit cards are part of your overall credit score for your Indigo card login and may temporarily negatively affect your score. However, you should remember that prequalification does not mean that your card is approved for the Indigo Card login portal.
During the prequalification process, you’ll be able to choose from three prequalified cards – one without a fee, one with a $50 fee, or one without a fee. If you have a better financial situation, there is a better chance you will qualify for the card at IndigoCard.com without an annual fee.
How To Reset Forgotten Credentials?
While you are sure to remember things right, forgetting, a password or username can be a step back from making urgent transactions or using another segment of banking services.
Although you may try to access the Indigo Card login portal three times, your account will be temporarily cancelled for 15 minutes for security reasons if you could not enter the correct details. So, follow the steps to log into the account if you can’t remember the username or password.
- Go to the official website at www.indigocard.com to start the process.
- To reset the credentials, double-click the link, and you will see a new screen.
- Enter the User ID, the date of birth, and the last four digits of the Social Security Number.
- To proceed to the next page, click the Submit tab.
- On this screen, you can change your credentials with on-screen guidance.
- Change your credentials according to the instructions.
If you forget your ID or password for your IndigoCard credit card, you can contact customer service for assistance. IndigoCard customer service representatives will be able to set up your card as soon as you provide them with all the necessary identifying details.
Benefits Offered By IndigoCard
Since the conventional official method for unsecured credit cards is practically available to people with little or no credit. A secured card is often the solution for these consumers. This requires a credit card security deposit, which also serves as a credit rating limit.
- Past Bankruptcies Accepted: Having a bankruptcy on file can be a big turn-off for many other credit card companies. One of the few cards that allow it is the Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
- Prequalify Without a Ding on Your Credit: A great pro about the Indigo Platinum MasterCard is that you can instantly verify if you are prequalified without hurting your credit score.
- Rebuild your credit score: This card reports regularly to the three credit bureaus and allows you to monitor your account online.
- Fraud Protection: Your account is protected in case your card is lost or stolen. You will not be responsible for any unauthorized activity as long as you contact customer service immediately.
No deposit is required with Indigo Platinum Mastercard on the login portal. Instead, cardholders must have access to a revolving line of credit from which annual fees are deducted. On the other hand, if the history does not qualify for a card with no annual fees but is relevant.
As with a protected card, activity is reported to the major credit companies on the Indigo platform. You can use the official login portal to build a credit history that will make obtaining more credit items, including credit cards and loans, easier if your activity is legitimate.
About Indigo Card
Indigo Card Pay with Platinum Mastercard was developed for people who have bad debts and sincerely want to improve them. The Indigo Card has a very high approval rating and can even be a card for someone who has already applied for it.
Overall, Indigo Card is a simple, no-frills, unsecured credit card for the sole purpose of officially improving your credit rating to IndigoCard.com. Remember that the official Indigo Card is actually a company of three separate cards with their own annual fee depending on the cardholders’ choice.
- Annual fee of $ 75 for the first year, then $ 99 consecutively.
- $ 50 yearly fee for selective payment of the Indigo card.
Since Indigo Card approval is relatively easy to obtain, the Indigo Officer charges these fees as a security deposit. Essentially, customers have to pay to improve their credit score and their balance without making a deposit. If you want to request credit information, this card may be the only option.
Activating Card Using Mobile Devices
If you don’t know anything about activating the IndigoCard on the online site, don’t worry! Indigo Card activation can be done on your mobile phone. You just have to follow the steps below to carry out the procedure.
- To activate the card on IndigoCard, dial 1-866-946-9545.
- Dial # to call customer service.
- Correctly communicate the information to the customer service agent
- The card will be activated soon.
What Are The Charges & Interest Rates?
There are various interest charges associated with an IndigoCard billing cycle, which every user must confirm:
- Their sum describes the total interest charge for a specific billing cycle.
- Indigo Card Cash Advance Transaction Fee interest charges are calculated for each cash advance activity recorded in an accounting cycle of $ 5, or 5% of the advance amount.
- Interest on late payment on the prepayment charge is added to the calculation of the periodic average prepaid balance.
- The Indigo Card enrollment portal does not charge a cash advance activity fee for a period of one year from the date the user opens the account.
- The periodic interest cost is calculated using the applicable periodic interest rate or the periodic interest rates defined below when calculating purchases and advances.
The balance of recurring charges and the corresponding annual contribution (APR) must be recognized by each cardholder. Including cash advances as well as new advances, the normal daily balance includes purchases as well.
However, if the total estimated cost is less than $ 0.50, those small amounts will be subject to the minimum interest rate of $ 0.50 used as the interest rate on purchases in accordance with applicable regulations. The currency conversion rate is 1% of the amount converted to US dollars for a specific transaction, including cash advances and purchases. The interest charges on purchases are calculated from the date of purchase using the current monthly interest rate and applied to the outstanding balances that you have not yet paid.
Anybody who wants to build or rebuild their credit profile can use the IndigoCard. Your credit history determines your approval. Even if you’re not guaranteed approval, there’s good news: Applying for Indigo does not affect your credit report until you qualify and are approved.
Overall, if you are looking for a credit building or credit improvement tool, the Indigo Mastercard is an excellent place to start. Indigo Mastercard’s ease of use, ease of setting up online payments, pre-qualifications and pre-approvals, and credit tools make it more than competitive with other similar credit cards.
According to the card’s webpage, the Indigo Platinum Mastercard is an option for individuals with less than perfect credit. It is issued by Utah-based Celtic Bank and is available in several different colors and designs.